This past Sunday I attended a baby shower of a very good friend of mine! She is having a girl 🙂 It was so good to catch up with friends and the baby shower was just beautiful.
Here’s some help with giving a great baby shower gift and some fun tips for wrapping your present!
Hmmm….. Not sure what to give?…..
– Its good to always check the baby registry! The mommy to be more than likely already knows what she has in mind.
Here’s where you can have some fun with your gifts, get something off the registry and a gift that you picked out yourself. This is a nice way to incorporate something mommy to be asked for and show you took time to pick something out for her and baby.
– If your still out of ideas ask those closest to her such as, family members and friends!
– Also if a baby shower is being held offer a helping hand! A wonderful baby shower is something a mommy to be will never forget!
My gift wrapping tips for a baby shower gift!
– If there are any crates, baskets or tote boxes for toys on the registry buy these first! You can put whatever else you buy in the crates!
– Get fun wrapping paper, tissue paper, ribbons and bows! I personally recommend checking out dollar stores. You can find the best gift supplies and its affordable!!!
– Clear gift wrap is a total must if you use any type of crate, basket or tote box. Clear gift wrap has two purposes. One protects the actual basket from scuffing up and getting dirty and two keeps all your gifts in one place! This is helpful so your not scrambling around because you didn’t know where you put something…..that is if your like me 😉
Here is what I did! Hope this is helpful! Leave me comments on what worked for you and share some ideas ❤